Hi! I'm Céline.
Based in Leiden, the Netherlands, I'm a lifestyle photographer, specialising in portrait, and wedding photography.
Wife to incredibly supportive husband, and the mother of an adorable, lively little girl,
I'm a French artist; a dreamer with her head in the clouds.
When I don't have a camera in my hands, I'm either running after my toddler, bicycling along the canals, or watching movies with a nice cup of coffee and dash of milk please. (want to know more?)
Thank you for visiting my website! I'm so glad that you are considering hiring me as your photographer for your special occasion. Looking for booking?
*Photo credit Studio Arash
I'm stoked with the end result, it's so difficult to choose my favourite." Wilmien Visser
- "Great Photographer! Also, a great person to work with. Celine is especially understanding what it takes to work with small children and new borns. You never feel rushed and her presence is calming, which helps when you are trying to make a two-year old sit still! Her lifestyle approach/style captures the natural beauty that exists in everyday family life." Jenny Greenop
- " Great eye for details, very relaxed, Good with Kids and creative." Eefje van Zoen-Belt
- "She is the best! Not only a super talented photographer but also she makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable during the photo shoots. She really allows you to be candid! Great experience!" Paulina L-R
- "Celine is not only an awesome photographer but a talented DIYer and artist. I had the privilege of having her as my official wedding photographer on Thursday December 1st. We had a small intimate celebration and she was able to capture the atmosphere, emotion and action so well. Her friendly aura puts people at ease and her personality complements anyone she interacts with. Celine's eye for details shows through her ability to use props and manipulate her surroundings to create subtle nuances in her photos that really freeze the essence of a moment in time. I highly recommend her for a personal photoshoot (both indoors or out) or your next event (big or small)." Deborah-Risse
- "Celine recently came to photograph myself and my 1 ½ year old daughter. Within the first several minutes of Celine arriving, my daughter was completely relaxed and already posing for the camera! Over the course of the next hour, we played and laughed as Celine clicked away on her camera. That night we received the photos and I couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. We had so many favorites! The photos truly captured our daughter and also our mother-daughter relationship very well. We looked happy, relaxed, and natural. Quite a feat when photographing a toddler for an hour!
I would highly recommend Celine’s services: she was timely, professional, efficient, and even gave us a bit of coaching to help get the best shots. It was impressive how she used her creative talent to capture some really unique photos, playing with light and using different objects around the room. She has an eye for detail but also sees the big picture, which produces photos that are beautiful, yet also quite realistic and natural. She’s great at what she does!" Trisha Williams
- "I have known Celine personally for several years now. And I have always loved her photographic style:artistic, warm, colourful and natural. I have a strong dislike of "posed" pictures and Celine has a way of taking pictures that capture the kinds of moments I want to remember, even during a planned photoshoot. But also at special occasions like parties or baptisms. We have asked her to take photos of our family on several occasions and are always very happy with the results (our wall is full of them!)". Amanda Vanderploeg